BOR BİLLET ALÜMİNYUM SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
To Whom and For What Purpose Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Which Cookies Are Used For What Purposes?
- Performing the basic functions required for the operation of the Site and applications. For example, logged in members do not need to enter a password again while visiting different pages on the Site
- To analyze the site and applications, to increase the performance of the site and applications.
- To analyze the Site and its applications, to increase the performance of the Site and its applications. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and making performance adjustments accordingly or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the site and applications and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the user name information or search queries in the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- Performing personalization, targeting and advertising activities, for example, showing advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Cookies Used in Our Site and Applications
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and in our applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and our applications.
The use of certain cookies is essential for the correct functioning of our site and applications. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log on to our site, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
|Cookie Service Provider|
Purpose of Cookie
|[Service provider]||[cookie-name]||Recipient ID information - For applications in the Google Tag Manager system to use|
|Each site is updated with user login. Maximum 1 year|
|[cookie-name]||Recipient ID information - For applications in the Google Tag Manager system to use|
Each site is updated with user login. Maximum 1 year
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding the cookies used on the platform are as follows:
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law,
- learning whether personal data is processed,
- to request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data
has the rights.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Company Relevant Person Application Form, which you can access at www.boraluminyum.com. Your request will be finalized and answered within 30 days. As a rule, requests are met free of charge, but if fulfilling the request requires a cost, "About the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller. Foreseen in Article 7 of the Communiqué; "If the application of the relevant person is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged up to 10 pages. A transaction fee of 1 TL may be charged for each page above 10 pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the data controller cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium. " According to its provision, a fee may be charged by the COMPANY.